Tuesday, July 21, 2009

BALKFDJHGA

You know what one of my really big pet peeves is?

When I take a bunch of pictures somewhere. And I'm actually quite proud of my pictures, and I've done a lot of work with them. And someone starts talking to me purely for the purpose so that I would delete every single picture they are in.

Yes I understand both sides of the arguement "well it's a picture of them. And privacy. And bla bla" But it's not like I'm showing these pictures to each person I meet. These pictures are privated.. And you would have to make an effort to see them.

And then I hate even more when they say well "I look so ugly in it".
No you don't, now shut your face.

I'm sorry that every single picture can't look like you just came off the runway. But I think that's what makes the pictures even better. It's purely you. And believe it or not, I did filter through all of them.

GRR..

(btw, these are not by any stretch of the inappropriate pictures. I think I made it seem like they are. They're not.)

Can some people just get a sense of humor and learn how to laugh at themselves once in a while?

(I'm not normally this heartless. I promise. I'm just really frustrated right now... and this is my place to vent!)

No comments: