Friday, June 19, 2009

Why hello there friends

I wish I could just post a video here of me being random crazy.. and my weird sadness that I feel for no apparent reason.. 

And no one would see it but you and I.. 

Because no one cares to come over to this neck of the internet and watch and read whatever is on my mind.. 

If people did start to care I might be even a little concerned.. They would get to know a whole new layer of me that I don't share with a lot of people.. I think if I did share this layer with everyone I know, they may be a little overwhelmed.. 

I mean.. this is like my diary..

I mean, I know some stuff would be typical.. because I'm just a teenage girl.. I'm not some COMPLETE alien.. 

But some of me isn't typical..

and wow, this has just turned into a long useless ramble.. 

I almost even went into how much of a habitual creature I was.. but some friends on facebook distracted me.. You better be glad :). 

I think I will go now.. 

I feel bad for saying it.. but today was almost a waste of a day.. What was the point of it? 

No comments: