Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last day of April

So I didn't want my last blog of BEDA to be the story I'm writing. I wanted it to be a real blog. 
So out comes this. 

My day was actually really good. 
My lips are pretty much dead because of band. But I'll survive, a little Burts and Bees and I'll be all good.

Today my photography teacher pulled me aside and told me that all this year he thought I was a senior and that he felt completely awful because I was one of his best students and I deserved an award at the undergrad. ceremony, and more attention. But that he basically ignored me because he thought I was a senior and that I would leave anyway. And so he made me a certificate that the other people got at the undergrad. awards. It was really funny and cool. 
I'm actually kind of glad I didn't get the award at the ceremony though, it would've been a little embarasing. 

SWINE FLU. 

haha jk. 

But seriously, everyone is freaking out about it. 

We sight read this song in band today and it was AMAZING. it was called Slava, I think. I just wish we had enough time to prepare it for the spring concert. Instead, we won't be able to play it :(.

I think that's really all I have to say. 

No comments: