Saturday, April 25, 2009

hi, it's me again

I feel like this whole "blog every day in April" has really lowered the quality of my blogs. Not that I'm trying to say my blog had really good quality before this whole Blog Every day in April business anyway. I'm just saying... 

I've never been good at keeping journals, and in a way this is my journal.. I've actually kept it up fairly decently. And when I'm bored it's fun to go back and read blog/journal entries from the past. For example yesterday afternoon I was bored, so I watched almost all of my old videos from the montage channel I used to be apart of. (I say used to because it's over now. It's not like I got kicked out or anything. Don't get the wrong idea.). 

I'm watching a movie on Hallmark right now, waiting for the movie that's coming on in twenty minutes. I forgot what it's called though. I really want to see the movie that's coming on tomorrow night. But again, I don't remember what it's called.

Today basically all I did was run errands with my parents. But it was pretty fun. I got several birthday presents for all of my friends as well as a Life application Bible :D. 

I really like the life application bible. It has this really cool timeline in the front, on the bottom are the events in history and the top the events in history in the bible. So it's cool to put things in perspective and make it more real, you know?

I  get more impatient waiting for summer each day I get closer to it. *ARG*

But it'll come.. and with it will come big changes, but changes I embrace. 

My mail application dinged, which reminds me I need to burn that DVD for Angela for Moms in Touch. So I'm going to go do that. 

Have a WONDERFUL rest of your weekend, or week (depending on when you're reading this.)

No comments: