Friday, April 24, 2009

blogging outside=fail.

So I’m sitting outside on my back porch as I write this blog entry. But in doing so I’ve discovered one thing about our wireless router. Apparently a brick wall is our wireless router’s kryptonite. Literally I can just step inside the door (moving be about three feet) and I’ll have PERFECT internet connection. But then I just move outside the door and I have none. Which I don’t understand at all, because if this were true then why was stealing other house’s internet connection so easy when we went to our grandparents house in December?

Anyway. I could not resist going outside because it is just unbelievably pretty outside, and it’s the perfect temperature where I’m sitting (in the shade). The only thing I could do with out it bugs. Oh yeah, and bees and wasps. But not everything can be perfect. (just as I was typing that, a bug scurried across my screen.

Ok, I’ve decided that blogging outside was overrated. And I ran inside like a scared little wimp when a bee buzzed past me and several other bugs attacked my laptop screen. 

So here I am now, sitting inside our sunroom. With several newly aquired bug bites running down my arm. 

Oh the sacrifices I make.. (haha jk)

Oh boy oh boy. I didn't even TELL you my disheartening day I had yesterday because I blogged in the morning, about how cool everything was going. I jinxed myself apparently. 

We did NOT get straight superiors. Mr. Kelly told us on the bus "you got a superior", and stupid me I assumed that since our clinician had nothing but good things to say to us that we got STRAIGHT superiors. But alas, we did not. One judge gave us an excellent, while the two others gave us a superior which averages out to be an overall superior. But this really upset me, and I was really dissapointed the rest of the day.


I may post another blog today. But I don't really have anything else to say right now. 


BUT OH: 

If you're looking for a good book to read I read two books this week and they were really good:

A Thousand Tomorrow's by Karen Kingsbury

and

The Atonement Child by Francine Rivers


They were quite good indeed.


If this is the first time you have ever seen my blog I'd like to make the disclaimer that I'm fully content with absolutely nobody reading my blog. And for a very long time I wrote my blog like no one was reading it. So it was probably really random, I just basically write what comes to my mind. :)


Have a fantastic day!

No comments: