Sunday, April 26, 2009

My ubber long nap

So my day was pretty boring from a bystanders perspective.

I went to church and we did this fake argument thing that was pretty cool (I was in the Roman group haha).
And then my family and I went to Outback.
I surfed the internet for an hour.
I fell asleep at 3 and then woke up at 6:45.
I cleaned up my computer files.
I practiced piano for an hour.. maybe a little more..
I cleaned my room.
And here I am, hoping that I will be able to fall back asleep. (I think I'll be able to actually, I'm still a little tired.. my eyes are drooping a little.)


I would say my day was altogether unproductive. But AHA I can say I was doing something productive while I was sleeping.

While I was sleeping I imported all of the footage into their appropriate files from my camera. (Egg hunt footage, and breakfeast in the park footage.)

So, :p, this day wasn't a waste.

Though it's kind of dissapointing, because this day basically was a waste. It was pretty much a day of rest. But sometimes those days are needed.. I needed this day to keep me going the last few weeks of school. (4 weeks plus exam week. Not that I'm counting or anything. haha).

So that is all.

No comments: