Thursday, April 23, 2009

BLA

I figured I would write this blog entry during photography class again. Because I figure I have nothing better to do in this class, and chances are I will not be in any state of blogging afterschool. Because that holocaust contest thing is due friday and I decided on Wednesday that I was going to scrap the essay and go with the art area, because I could convey my idea better.

I'm going to disect yesterday, seeing as I was too tired yesterday to talk about it again. (Not that I'm not tired right now. I just have to find the will to stay awake now; whereas, yesterday I was able to go to sleep.

I'm not sure how much I talked about yesterday because I was so out of it I was that tired.
So starting from the beginning.

We got onto the bus and the people around me tried to play charades while I was finishing a book I was reading. They kept on making cracks about me knowing full well I would hear my name but I wasn't paying enough attention to catch the rest of what they were saying.

(side note: our band director got a REALLY bad sunburn over the weekend. it was horrible. the upside of his arms were as red as can be. And his forehead was bad, and then his head was also really red. he's bald.)

We arrived in Gainseville, and one of the seniors in the back of the bus yell this: "Mr. Kelly! Mr. Kelly I've got a question!" the whole bus get's silent. Due to this person's reputation you know he has something hillarious to say. Mr. Kelly also knows this, and the joke will more than likely be at his expense. I was sitting in the front of the bus so I was able to hear Mr. Kelly's initial response of "oh no." He didn't even move. So the person yells again that he has a question. One of the chaperones yells back that Mr. Kelly can hear him and to get over with it and ask his question. Which was: "Do you need some sunscreen?"

I told my mom about this and how our band director basically sat down and fell asleep, he didn't even get out his iphone

(other side note: we've decided that it must be in the band director 'handbook' somewhere that all band directors who want to be good/cool must have an iphone. And we contribute a band in our town who isn't as good to the fact that their band director does not have an iphone. haha)

Which made my mom make me feel guilty with "well if his sunburn was that bad, maybe he had a fever and was actually sick."

UM, and our old band director in middle school

(side note: he was the coolest and the best band director EVER)

So we got to talk with him a lot and it was really cool. I wonder if he realizes the impact he made on our lives. No joke, he walked into the auditorium right after our band sat down and suddenly everyone was murmuring "Mr. Antmann's here" it was pretty cool.

And then our old principal came (who everyone loves to death) came. And she talked with us.

It was just overall a cool day.

And then the bus drive back we played charades. It was hillarious.

I have this really annoying person standing over me right now telling me how crazy I am for telling my life's story on a computer. But I don't care what he thinks, because everybody just ignores him anyway :p.

I'm going to wrap this up now anyway.

-Amanda (just in case you thought some alien was writing this. No, it was me. hah)

No comments: