Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 19

Nothing really new happened today.

I tried something new at On The Border.*

I'm also really excited to teach my best friend how to play the piano this summer :D.

Umm.. I'm not really feeling so swell.. So I'm going to leave this one short and sweet and I will blog again tomorrow!



* My family and I are big creatures of habit and eat at On the border every thursday night. And my parents and brother eat at chic-fil-a for lunch on Thursday.. And we all eat at chic-fil-a for lunch on Saturday. We usually have the same exact thing every time. But they changed the menus last week at on the border, and what my parents usually got was no longer on the menu *gasp* they were devastated. But my grandparents wanted to go today as well, and I tried something that was new on the menu. It was good.

No comments: