Monday, April 20, 2009

What's that? It's still April!?

I went through the whole day today feeling completely off. I don't know how to describe it, I guess it was because I was tired. I just didn't feel like myself.

DUH DUH DUH.

But life progressed on, I went to my spanish class where we are watching what can be debated as the worst movie/musical ever. Yes I am referring to De La Mancha. Now let me get one thing straight. Usually in spanish class when we watch movies there are only two rules:
-No talking
-No texting
So when I heard from the grapevine that we were watching a movie in spanish class I was thrilled because I would be able to read all period long. But this was not the case. Our teacher decided to give us questions to go along with this retarded movie. It cannot be forgotten that the main character fights a windmill and looses in this movie.
Why of all movies do we actually have to pay attention to THIS one in particular!?

But it's ok. I'll suck it up. I can survive 50 more minutes of pure torture (Because I won't be at school Wednesday for the end of the movie).

Speaking of torture.

Indian Rug Burns. Pure torture. My "friend" today gave me this MASSIVE indian rug burn before rehersal after school. (I used friends in quotations because if she were a real friend she wouldn't put me through this amount of pain.) She didn't just stop after one round of indian burns. No, she had to go through two. No joke, half of my arm was bright red. It was like a massive wristband. And it stayed this way for a great portion of the rehersal. It was as hot as a real sunburn, and it hurt like crazy. I was almost in tears when she was doing it to me.

Now don't go on thinking "well why didn't you stop her!?". I couldn't stop her, I was being ganged up on. You see, I'm HIGHLY ticklish and I was being attacked by both sides. And I don't think Katie realized how painful what she was doing to me really was.

She laughed off my pain saying "Indian burns don't hurt THAT bad Amanda, your just a freak" I believe were her exact words. But I had to remind herself that she has never given herself an indian rope burn. Katie is very good at giving excruciating painful indian burns. It is now close to 5 hours later, and I still have a smaller red band that goes entirely around my arm.

I would show everyone around me my arm, I was storing up my witnesses for how extremely red my arm was.

But that's all I have to say today.

I will add more to the tale of my life tomorrow.

A to the M to the ANA then there's a D and another A. Amanda all the way.

(haha, that was cheesy).

No comments: