Monday, April 6, 2009

Just one of those days...

Wow, don't you love the timing God has sometimes.
So, I made that first blog where I was all "Everything God does is good and he has a plan" and yadda yadda yadda. And I just had an extremely crummy day, I'm not going to lie. I'd like to talk about it, but it's really not my business to be sharing and saying it out loud would just make it all true. *sigh*. So here I am throwing myself my own little personal pitty depression party, when I remember this whole BEDA business, and then I remember that first blog post and what I said. DUH DUH DUH. I pretty much had to take a step back and say "now wait a minute Amanda, here you are all bummed out and mad and upset and what not. But there is something good to be found here.". But that's a lot to swallow. I'm working on it. I'm trying to find the good, really I am. But it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Chances are I won't find it for a verrrrryy long time. But that doesn't mean that needle doesn't exist.

On a somewhat related note, don't you just hate it when your all mad and upset and you just want to dwell in your own mad and upsetted state and that ONE person is all happy and trying to make you happy too, but the way they approach it is just REALLY annoying? And then you want to just take a jab at their head, but then you realize how absurd this thought it. I mean it is your best friend after all and they Are just worried about you and hate to see you all upset. So what's the big deal?

I am clearly not claiming to be perfect in this situation, I am still upset and I still get rather annoyed at people who try to annoyingly yank me out of this reality. But I'm trying to be more clear headed and realize that it's not all about me in this situation.

GRAWRR. what ever. I'm just going to COMPLETELY change topics now :D.
If you read all of that, cool.. post your responses below, maybe we can learn from each other's experiences?

YOU CAN START READING HERE, ALL OF THAT UP THERE IS PRETTY MUCH ME JUST RANTING AND IT PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE. IF YOU DON'T WANT ALL OF THE DEBBY DOWNER WHAT NOT AND ALL OF THAT CONFUSING RAMBLINGS OF MY MIND THAN START READING HERE. IF YOU WANT TO READ ALL OF THAT, BE MY GUEST.. I MEAN I DID POST IT ON THE INTERNET..

100 (or however many I come up with) things about Amanda:
1) I'm a christian and this is a very big portion of my life
2) I'm a band nerd.. which is also a very large portion of my life
2a) I play French Horn
3) I'm a sophmore in Highschool
4) In the fall, I pretty much have no life. Marching Band IS my life
5) I enjoy making videos quite a lot
6) My hope is to major in film in college, and in the workfield do something in film
7) I have moved 3 times
8) I have participated in Nanowrimo and won!
9) I have been apart of a youtube collaboration channel.. but it didn't really work out..
10) I am a HUGE book worm
11) Seriously, I read wayy to many books
12) One of my favorite authors recently is Karen Kingsbury
14) I've also been quite the techie
-When I was in fifth or sixth grade I made my parents two power point presentations:
*One on why they should get me and my brother a dog, and one on why they should
make my bed time later (and yes, my bed time was changed :p)
15) I have played the piano since I was in the second or third grade
16) I sort of kind of play the guitar (I don't play it very well)
17) Next year I'm dual-enrolling at the community college (taking all of my electives at the highschool I attend and all of the core classes at the community college.)
18) I have an interesting personality. It isn't uncommon for me to start randomly doing a funky dance when I'm happy (I can't dance..)
19) I make my friends laugh
20) I'm actually sort of shy when I'm around people I don't know, or depending on the atmosphere of people
21) um um um um um um


Yeah, I guess that's really all for now. I might make another blog entry tonight. And my day wasn't ALL bad. I actually went to moes with some of my brass player friends after school (because we had sectionals from 4:45 to 5:45 and school got out at 3:10). And that was really fun, we shared stupid childhood stories, Leah got a free drink because she "was with the loud group of girls" from one of the managers. I don't know what he was trying to say with that. Katie and I made Peter Pan hats out of the construction paper in the back seat of Jennifer's car.. And instead of flipping a coin to see which direction to turn (we are very indecisive people when it comes to picking out a place to eat) we went the opposite direction of the car in front of us!

BLAH, now I must end this blog and do my homework.. HA! Amanda actually doing her homework at home, that's funny. (I'm very good at getting my homework done in the multitude of knock off classes that I have). I might attempt it. But seriously Mrs. Zatoris, how am I supposed to compare highschool to a man in a simile poem?!


oh, and all I have to say about Genesis chapter 8 to about chapter 14 is that they lived REALLY LONG. I'm not sure I would want to live for 900 years.. haha

No comments: