Thursday, October 30, 2008

not in a good mood

grr..

I'm not in a good mood.

It's complicated, and for some stressful reasons and some stupid reasons that have only been expounded because I'm so stressful.

If you want more details than that.. well than.. I guess you should e-mail me.

I just wasted an hour trying to fix a stupid cheap wig.. (that's one of the stupid reasons) and now I'll probably spend another thirty minutes cleaning everything up because of that. *sigh*
and I just had a thought of "well if x happens we can invite y and z" and then I remembered inviting z would make things awkward.



FUTURE COMMENTARY BY AMANDA: I talk so cryptically that even III don't understand what I was talking about. But it's ok, I sort of know what I was talking about. And everything worked out splendid. Actually things worked out BETTER than what my measly original plans I had for myself were.

No comments: