Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Concerning yesterdays Blog

So evidently the link didn't show up.. but I need to go through those vlog entries some before I'll post the  link again... So, yeah. Just thought I'd let you know.

AND NOW: I'm going to bad. gah I've gotten into a bad routine of not finishing my homework.. Bad Amanda. Bad Amanda. *scolds self* Ah well.. I'll finish it in photography tomorrow.. I just have five more math problems.. *sigh*

three more days of marching band... and then we just have games.. 
tomorrow we're wearing eyepatches to practice to make fun of our band director (long story that includes a lot of speculation).. I still haven't made my eye patch yet though.. 

I'm SUPPOSED to be cleaning my room right now.... And I need to clean out my lunch containers... Which reminds me, that today I was eating my chicken ceasar salad (the same thing I have every day for lunch) and I kept chewing and chewing, and I thought it was just a really hard crouton, and I started to think "hmm... this is weird" and then I find out it's a really big bone from the chicken.. EWWWWWW let's sue tyson chicken for having bones in their BONELESS chicken. 

haha jk..

no seriously guys.. put your lawyer's business card and cell phone away...
Put the bat away as well.. 

sheesh. 

Well good night for real this time. 

!pEaCe OuT!




No comments: