Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Hate Marching in Parades

woooooooooooo...

So today I played offertory in church, and that was all good. It's always nice to have the opportunity to share my piano playing beyond my family and piano teacher :).

And then the rest of the day went as followed:

I curled up in bed with the covers to my chin, flipping channels. Nothing was on TV so I went to sleep at 1:22, dirty dancing was on and I didn't want to watch it and I thought something else might come on the next hour that's the only reason I remember the distinct time.

My mom came into my room once to get my laundry but I continued to sleep. Then she came in again at 3:30 telling me that she was going to the bookstore, grocery store, and TCBY but I didn't have to get up right then.

At 4:30 she came in again and laughed at me for still sleeping.

I finally got up and put on more apropriate clothing (I don't think my Christmas tree pajamas would be all that flattering haha).

and so we went to the bookstore.. and then to TCBY.. (they had banana flavored yogurt today. My favorite flavor and they rarely EVER have it!)

and... then we watched Prince and Me: Holiday Honeymoon.
It was good for just a regular sappy TV movie/chic-flick haha

ummmmmmm and that was it..

yay marching band is officially over (practices at least.. technically)
and Hurricane Ida is supposed to hit on Wednesday (cross your fingers.. because that's the day of the veterans day parade..)

No comments: