Thursday, August 27, 2009

PHEW.

So the end of the first week of school is quickly coming to a close. And I can already tell that I'm going to LOVE college... and honestly I wish I didn't have to even take spanish at High School.

I LOVVVEE my classes. (not a big fan of spanish.. but I mean the class takes no effort... and is all mindless to me anyway.. just saying)

Whoever said that AP classes prepare you for what college was going to be like was seriously disturbed.. Because from what I've experienced so far... English 101 is EASY PEASY... I mean, really, no tests.. No final exam... Essays on movies that are actually enjoyable to watch.. Essays or criminal Investigation shows (woop), Essays on the stereotypes of highschool students in movies and TV shows... I CAN WRITE THAT KIND OF ESSAY!!! I could write at LEAST 1,000 words on the high school stereotype one alone.. at least... I gripe about it all the time already anyway :D
But again.. I'm just taking General Education type classes right now..

I can also already tell that Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be my favorite days. One class at TCC.. I mean I have to get up earlier those days, but then I'm done.. And I get to chill at Panera Bread and do homework and eat yummy pastries so I can use their internet... What's not to love about that?

I got a little lonely today in the car on the way to panera bread.. Because I am all by myself a lot now... no one is there in the car.. I don't really know anyone at school..

But it's cool, because it gives me a lot of "Amanda" time.. You know, a lot of time to just sit, drive, and think.. Which is nice..

I have also decided that rainy days are my favorite days. And here is my deep reason now:
Well, you see. I feel really comfy and relaxed when it's a steady drizzle outside. All of my defenses are let down (mostly). I don't care anymore what I look like, what my hair is doing, or even what clothes I'm wearing (to an extent.. I would LOVE a pair of rain boots :D and my jacket served as a pseudo-rain poncho.) No one else cares what you look like because they are either to absorbed in getting out of the rain, staying as dry as possible, or they also love the rain very much. (At least, that's what I figure.. I don't really care about what people think about me when it's raining.. to be honest.. which is nice..) It is also really calming... It puts me in that mood to want to curl up and read a book.. or actually be productive and do homework..

I don't know.. I just really love rainy days.. I wish we had days like today more often.. (Minus the end of the day.. and having marching practice inside.. But I won't even talk about that.. It would just ruin my very good positive blog post about how good my day had been)

*sigh*

I'm going to go to bed, and pray that God would send me another rainy day like today. :)

No comments: