Friday, August 7, 2009

Band

It totally doesn't even matter in the long run whether I'm first chair or not. Or whether I get a bunch of solos to put me in the spot light. Or whether I even beat Katie at school.

I have two years left of band and I'm going to make the most of it, instead of stressing and wasting tears on what part of a piece of music I play. That's not the point.

The point is that I'm coming together with a bunch of amazing people, and we are able to put together and play and do amazing things together.

And it really doesn't matter what note I play while doing it. Just as long as I'm doing it.

And whenever I feel down about the whole ordeal.. I'll only just have to remember pre-MPA concert... the night we pretended that I was there all along... The night I realized that we're all in it together.. That was the night..

It was also the night I got a lot of people wanting to back me up by pushing someone in a hole.. But I told them that it wouldn't be needed.. hahaha..

No comments: